In article <1048466384.21898.33.camel / traken>,
Jim Weirich  <jweirich / one.net> wrote:

>I suspect that despite all the technical differences between Ruby and
>Python, the indentation issue is single largest reason for prefering one
>over the other.

Another thing is the attitude of the community built around the
language.  For me that very subjective sense is why I still use Perl
and am enthusiastic about Ruby but am neutral to negative about Python.
All three languages are powerful and have a lot in common.

A person's choice of language may say as much about the person as the
language :-)

Mike

--
mike / stok.co.uk                    |           The "`Stok' disclaimers" apply.
http://www.stok.co.uk/~mike/       | GPG PGP Key      1024D/059913DA