> Would there be any interest in "nonProfit" eRuby/mod_ruby webHosting?
> I can get 2 Gig storage and 100 Gig transfer for $40/month.  I figure
> this could support a couple dozen accounts at 50MB storage and 3 Gig
> transfer, your domain or my subdomain, at a charge of $5 per quarter,
> just to cover expenses.

Hmm, I can have something like 1 TB for $165 / month (located at GTS,
Brno, Czech Republic (AS2819)) dedicated for non-profit purposes
(I also mean something like ruby based services) ...

Is there any interest in having such box plugged to net?

W.

PS: there is also another opportunity to have at most 100 GB/month for
    free - but the server must also have his eth shaped to 1Mbit/s in
    both directions. Such box should be located at IOL, Praha, Czech
    Republic (AS5610).
--
              Wejn <lists+rubytalk(at)box.cz>
(svamberk.net's Linux section, fi.muni.cz student, linuxfan)