On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 02:52:54AM +0900, Mauricio FernŠŌdez wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 01:22:43AM +0900, Robert Klemme wrote:
> > Great! This is much simpler than the last approaches.  However, I'd make a
> > small change:
>
> No it isn't :-)
>
> It cannot get simpler than
>
>   extend WrapMethod

I think he meant that it is a simpler implementation, not that it is
simpler to use.

This is the same mistake that some people make with templates in C++.
They complain that template meta-programming is too hard, that
frameworks that use template tricks are too complex, or that template
code is just too ugly.  But there is an important difference between
a library that is implemented with templates (ugly) and using that
library (not so ugly, usually).

Paul