On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng wrote:

> > Dear Ruby Experts,
> > I'm new to Ruby notwithstanding that I have the following silly problem:
> > I have to list some ruby code in a paper I'm writing by using LaTeX, I
> > would like to pretty print such a code but both listings.sty and
> > lgrinds.sty (two LaTeX styles for pretty printing list of code) do not
> > support the ruby language.

> I haven't got into LaTeX yet myself, but there are one or two other
> options listed here:
> http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=codelist

> Whether:

>   The tiny_c2l system is more recent: users are encouraged to generate
>   their own driver files for languages it doesn't already deal with.

> means they are encouraging this because it is easy, or because it is
> far too much work for the authors (and therefore not easy!) I
> couldn't say.

Also, the author of listings suggests the user to fill his own syntax
but the problem is that I'm too new to ruby to be able to write such a
syntax by myself.

Therefore, I'm looking for a syntax already made for the listings
package or a package already supporting ruby.

I'll give a look to your link

thanks a lot
Walter
--
Walter Cazzola, PhD - Assistant Professor, DICo, University of Milano
E-mail cazzola / disi.unige.it Ph.: +39 010 353 6637  Fax: +39 010 353 6699