El viernes 21 de marzo, Walter Cazzola escribi?:
> I have to list some ruby code in a paper I'm writing by using LaTeX, I
> would like to pretty print such a code but both listings.sty and
> lgrinds.sty (two LaTeX styles for pretty printing list of code) do not
> support the ruby language.
>
> Any other solution is welcome.

 What about lout. Lout is similar in concept to Latex. It generates
 postcript documents from plain text with a good and easy syntax.

 It has too a tool, prg2lout that transforms code in various languages
 (including Ruby) into lout source for pretty printing.

 Lout is advanced and object oriented. It is enought for me. I don't
 know if serves to you.

 Greets.

--
David Espada, a.k.a. |)a\/inci