EHLO

* On 2003-03-20 20:50
* jbritt / ruby-doc.org <jbritt / ruby-doc.org> wrote:
> Most mail readers will allow you to sort/move/filter based on text
> in the subject. If announcements follow some basic formatting
> etiquette (i.e., the subject starts with [ANN]) then filtering is
> easy.

In addition to adding '[ANN]' to the subject I send announcement n+1
as an answer to announcement n (with references to all predecessors)
so that the announcemnts are a single thread but I am not sure if
that maps to a thread in comp.lang.ruby as well.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt       http://jupp.tux.nu       jupp(AT)gmx(DOT)de
--
"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said
 unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a