Mauricio Fern?ndez wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 07:08:06AM +0900, Paul Prescod wrote:
>
>  [Side question] Is there no access control?

By default, there is no access control. You can make something basically
private by putting __ in its name but in my experience it is better to
put a single underscore and depend upon the common sense of the person
using the class. Even if you use "__" you can get around it using
introspection tricks roughly analogous to Ruby's instanceEval.

Probably not the forum for a Python lesson, so we can take it offline if
you have deeper questions. Or do it publically if people prefer.

  Paul Prescod