> I admit I was being a bit too pre-emptive on this one. But I do
> notice lots
> of updates appearing in RAA which don't get announced on
> ruby-talk. Are they
> of any less interest? If they were all announced here, wouldn't it be
> tiresome?

Most mail readers will allow you to sort/move/filter based on text
in the subject. If announcements follow some basic formatting etiquette
(i.e., the subject starts with [ANN]) then filtering is easy.

I tend to check RAA frequently, and even if every new update was
announced here it wouldn't be overwhelming.  I'm more concerned about
apps that are not on RAA and do not get much or any mention here.

James