On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 21:45:00 +0900, MikkelFJ wrote:
> Today I'm a bit torn - I'd prefer a tool in Ruby, but I'd also
> like a tool that is useful for many languages and tasks - it
> doesn't make sense for each language to have its own tool. Perhaps
> it is time to support an approach like AAP although it is scripted
> in Python.

I won't use AAP if I have to use Python in any way. IMO, from the
porting and other work that I've had to do with Python, I won't
touch the language for any reason except to get good code *out* of
it.

-austin, would rather program in Perl or Malbolge than Python
-- Austin Ziegler, austin / halostatue.ca on 2003.03.15 at 21:51:26