EHLO

* On 2003-03-14 13:44
* QIQ Solutions Support <support / qiqsolutions.com> wrote:
>> I just don't understand why the change occurs between 2:00 and
>> 3:00 am!
>
> That's just how it's defined to be. Presumably, it's because
> everyone ... other than programmers :-) ... are asleep at that
> time, and won't notice it so much.

The question is not how may people will notice the switch but how
large the problems caused are. Imagine what happens if the change
occurs at 2:00 pm:

You should have been here at 14:00A but it's 14:00B - we don't like
people that don't show up in time so someone else got the job.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
| http://jupp.tux.nu/ |              | jupp || @ || gmx || . || net |