On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:29:36 +0900, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:

> Tell us about your platform, Ruby version and your timezone.
>
> I suspect it is related to the daylight saving time, and if my guess
> is correct, that particular day has 25th hour.
>
> 							matz.

Bug me! I didn't think of the daylight issue. And yes, Australia's daylight saving time
ends on the last Sunday of March, thus the 25 hours day. I just don't
understand why the change occurs between 2:00 and 3:00 am!

I have Gentoo Linux with local time on the Australia - Sydney timezone.
I run ruby 1.6.8.

Thanks a lot!