Lyle Johnson wrote:

> anonimous wrote:
>
>> I'm not getting any replies so I'll try explaining what I am asking again
>> in case the silence is related to people not understanding what I was
>> asking.
>>
>> Basically what I would like to know is if there is a ruby library or
>> extension for the mount command in Linux, I also need it to be able to
>> get information on the drives that can be mounted.
>
> See what happens if you search the Ruby Application Archive
> (http://raa.ruby-lang.org) for the keyword "mount".

I found something that I think will tell me if a certain folder is a mounted
device, but there was nothing there for extracting the information from
/etc/fstab , I'd write something for it myself but I am a newbie at Ruby
and I've only read tutorials so far os I don't know much yet. I find it
easier to learn from books, its much easier to read when the text is on
paper rather then on a monitor.