On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 09:32:44AM +0900, gabriele renzi wrote:

> >Would you also consider doing an Italian translation for the Ruby
> >tutorial:
>
> Already considered ,
> just, don't wait for it. actually I'm out of time ^_^
>
> but.. what is the source for it ? should I (or we) work on the html
> pages?
>
> Or there is some strange  EBCDIC-encoded sgml original source file
> somewhere ?

Well, when I begun doing it I didn't plan for translations.  I wrote a
script that generates all the repetitive stuff for me.  The 'input' has
the form:

<h1>Title</h1>

Then the script adds the header, the footer and navigation links.
I'm attaching the "build" script, but I'm not sure how useful it would be.
Like I said, I didn't really plan it for general distribution.  But it
should still be somewhat understandable.

--
Daniel Carrera
Graduate Teaching Assistant.  Math Dept.