Hello,

"Josef 'Jupp' Schugt" <jupp / gmx.de> wrote:
> Nobody to comment on the suggested process? Or did I miss the
> announcement of 'Teach yourself Japanese in 24 hours' or 'Japanese
> for Dummies'?

IMHO, what we need is 'Writing documents in English
for dummies' or 'Teach yourself Reference Manual in 21 days'
or 'Writing English Document: The Pragmatic Programmer's Guide'.
And then let Japanese developers read them.

There are a lot of textbooks and guides of writing, but they
are too general purpose. I want to read more specific one,
focused on documents for library of programing language.

 * template of documents
 * list of keywords frequently used in documents like
   README, reference manual and tutorial
 * list of common expressions (and thesaurus?)
 * ...and so on

It's not problem whether it is written in English or Japanese.
If it's written English, It's useful for not only Japanese,
but other language speakers.

Does anyone know such documents?

P.S.
http://www.geocities.com/takasugishinji/japanese/
...but I promise that you cannot learn this in 24 hours :-)

Regards,

TAKAHASHI 'Maki' Masayoshi     E-mail: maki / rubycolor.org