On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 05:34:03AM +0900, Frank Fejes wrote:
> That is my basic impression of it...perhaps someone who knows and loves it
> can provide a better argument for it.  All the examples using the CGI class
> I've seen wrap tags and content within blocks.  Personally, that's just
> not the way I work with content. <shrug>  Plus, with eruby, it doesn't
> make much sense since the code is embedded in the html, rather than the
> other way around.
>
> Out of curiosity, are you up and running with the code I posted?

I will as soon as I get a chance. My one week old baby boy is requireing
some time from me :P This I think inturn explains why I asked things you
had already answered. Sorry about that. I will let you know.

db

--
Mar  6 	Hindenburg explodes and burns upon landing at Lakehurst, NJ, 1939
Mar  6 	Lantern Day, Bejing