Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In message "Module#require"
>     on 03/03/06, Eugene Scripnik <Eugene.Scripnik / itgrp.net> writes:
>
> |Is there require method implementaion, which loads library in the
> |specified module context.
>
> Usually, general purpose libraries are not designed to be loaded in
> the specific module.  If you want to load some amount of code in the
> module context, how about
>
>   SomeModule.module_eval(open(path).read)
First I need to search all standard paths for library and then read all
data from file like in your code above and at last do something with all
those (eval):<line-no> <message> to point to exact file. This is what
Kernel.require (or Kernel.load) actually do, but slightly modified.

Hmm, looking at Alexander Bokovoy's sources I realize that second
parameter to module_eval will change the default (eval) to passed file name.

Just thought there is easier way to achieve what I need.

--
Eugene Scripnik
IT Group