Hi!

I am considering which GUI toolkit to choose for Ruby development.

Since I need Unicode support, it looks like there are only 2 candidates:
Qt2 and GNOME2.

Qt2 is nice tolkit, has Designer, Unicode support, themes .., but it is
stuck with Qt2 version and it looks that Trolltech won't make qt3 free
version for Win platform.

Otoh, GNOME2 is free and in active development, so I'm interested is it
possible to do some Win32 development under MingW/MSYS environment?

Linux is my primary development platform, but I'd like to be able to
share my Ruby GUI application with some Win-platform users.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Gour