Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:00661] What means [-- XXX --] in rd2html"
    on 99/08/13, Clemens Hintze <c.hintze / gmx.net> writes:

|I  have done it in a sample doc, and looked the HTML output. I can see,
|that there was an anchor `<A NAME="index">XXX</A>' defined. But how to
|access it? Is there any tool, that will generate an index of such
|entries?

Not yet.  RD is still young and incomplete (evolving) format.
Comments, request, and suggestions are welcome.  For example, it is
discussed about changing inline elements like (--..--), and [--..--]
into more generic syntax in ruby-list.

                                                        matz.