On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 01:53:47AM +0900, Chris Morris wrote:
> YAML gets more traffic here then XML does -- maybe a generic
> Conf/Serialization lib that could use either XML or YAML might be in order.
> I dunno, just typing out loud.

And/or YAXML. I'd love to see something which does this, as you can then go
with the object semantics of YAML, whilst having the ability to wrap it in
the syntax of XML.
http://yaml.org/xml.html

YAXML may be a subset of XML, but is probably sufficient for both
serialisation and config files? It's the only object serialisation
'standard' for XML that I've seen so far, apart from SOAP which is
unbelievably complex and ugly.

Regards,

Brian.