Aleksi Niemel<aleksi.niemela / cinnober.com> writes:

> Um.. I'd guess the manual is just misleading. The Book says at page 204-205:
>

>   You can put a minus sign immediately after the << characters,
>   in which case the terminator can be indented from the left margin.

It used to have the behavior that leading spaces were stripped (and
in fact the last time I looked I seem to remember the code that does
that is still in the interpreter, but commented out). While writing
the book, we documented it that way, and then discovered the
difference during tests.

Plus Ū¬ change!

Dave