"in" is usually the method name, "at" is a particular line.  However, my
preference if possible is to just use "break" for both with the syntax
implying the breakpoint type.

For consistency, I would use ClassName::method_name, which matches other class
qualifiers such as ClassName::CONSTANT or similar structures.  The other
alternative is, I guess, ClassName.method_name, but that might be confusing
as in other contexts that implies a static method.

--
Seth Kurtzberg
M. I. S. Corp.