"Sean Russell" <ser / germane-software.com> wrote in message
news:83173408.0302231601.aea77e7 / posting.google.com...

> I'm sorry if the page looks screwy; IE is a terrible HTML renderer,
> too, and has a broken CSS implementation.  I haven't gotten around to
> tweaking the stylesheet to account for the bugs in IE yet.  If you
> want to see the page how it *should* look, use just about any other
> web browser.

Actually I thought it looked so nice that I looked at what program you
used - estimating something like emacs - just to discover it was google :-)

By the way, could you be specific on the version of IE, XML and XSLT?
Older versions are known to be erhh odd - and the compatibility mode on
subsequent upgrades didn't help. I'm no export but I think recent versions
are much better.

Mikkel