Hello,
  today when I was hacking my old sources I found interesting line
in my FTP auth. wrapper:
  exec ARGV.shift, *ARGV unless banned

Now I wonder how come that this thing works ... is it safe to assume
that parameter evaluation will *always* be the same (that ARGV.shift
will be evaluated before *ARGV)? This isn't safe in C, IIRC ...

TIA,
               W.

PS: ruby 1.6.7 (2002-06-30) [i686-linux]
--
              Wejn <lists+rubytalk(at)box.cz>
(svamberk.net's Linux section, fi.muni.cz student, linuxfan)