--------

If you'd like to attend the conference, please write a
short email including your name and contact email to:

  visitor-ruby2003 at fantasy-coders.de

Speakers
--------

If you are intersted in doing a presentation, workshop or
whatever else, send an email including your name and contact
email as well as the title of the presentation, a short summary
of it and the planned duration to:

  speaker-ruby2003 at fantasy-coders.de

Additionally, please add your presentation to the following wiki page:

   http://www.approximity.com/cgi-bin/europeRuby/tiki.cgi?c=v&p=RubyConfVortraege

Where to stay at night?
-----------------------

We do not collectively reserve hotel rooms, so it's up to
you, where you stay at night. However, we can recommend
the Markgršăler Hof (www.hotel-markgraefler-hof.de) where
one night is about 50 Euros. You'll find other hotels here:

  http://www.karlsruhe.de/Tourismus/ukv/

Sponsoring
----------

We are still looking for sponsors.
If you're interested, please contact us.

Problems, Questions or Suggestions?

Please contact us.

Contact
-------

  Armin R÷Ŕrl (armin / approximity.com)

  Michael Neumann (neumann / s-direktnet.de)

Once again the Facts