ahoward wrote:
> > Opera is also pretty good with CSS (it ought to be, since its creator wrote
> > the CSS spec). But you either have to pay for it or put up with ads on the
> > toolbar, and it doesn't handle East Asian languages (in case you care about
> > that--I do).
>
> i did look into this - isn't the linux impl java?

The linux version of Opera is not written in Java, if that is what you
are asking... I hardly think they could get by with their "the fastest
browser on the earth" slogan if that were the case. :-P

--
(\[ Kent Dahl ]/)_    _~_    __[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]___/~
 ))\_student_/((  \__d L b__/  NTNU - graduate engineering - 5. year  )