--NzNDI+ywLU1Yk1Ay

* Useko Netsumi (usenets / nyc.rr.com) wrote:
> As I have only limited resources on my laptop(memory, diskspace, and CPU
> speed), I was wondering if there is any a very lite windowing system to
> emulate basic/limited Windows or X11 functionality, may be 'curses' base or
> something else.

Links (as other people have mentioned in this thread) for a command-line
web browser, and twin for a command-line windowing environment.

--
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        pabs in #gah (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/               OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--NzNDI+ywLU1Yk1Ay

--NzNDI+ywLU1Yk1Ay--