I know you are talking about something deeper here, but there are tools to
igenerate code from Dia for other scripting languages.  It could probably
be readily adapted to work with Ruby as well.  As far as extensions for
specific Ruby idioms, I don't know how many of those things are necessary.
 I use the Interface bit for mixins, but haven't found a need to
significantly extend UML to accomodate Ruby.

http://dia2code.sourceforge.net/

--
Gabriel Emerson