Thanks Paul. I wish there are more of this conversion for, say, all the
startup/shutdown scripts in /etc/init.d/*. It is also gives us sysadmin some
working example that we can use for our daily admin.

I wish there is a repository of it somehere. Please post if anyone come
across them.

Thanks again.

"Paul Argentoff" <argentoff / rtelekom.ru> wrote in message
news:20030219074140.GA37796 / paul.rtelekom.ru...
On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 03:10:15PM +0900, Useko Netsumi wrote:
> Hi, I'm a newbie looking for any example of writing ruby script to do my
> daily sysadmin chores. If anyone here knows their existence, please
forward
> me with the link. Thanks a bunch.

Hi. This is a smbfs.sh replacement for FreeBSD's /usr/local/etc/rc.d. It
mounts smbfs mounts found in /etc/fstab.
--
Yours truly, WBR, Paul Argentoff.