Thanks for your help. I did find the info in the doc html files and was able
to get the dbi installed with postgresql.  I see that the postgresql package
is required.  I retrieved that an am now trying to install that.  However,
its looking for some include files.  My postgresql was installed from a Red
Hat rpm.  Do I need to get the source files for postgresql, compile it then
install the postgresql files?  Should I remove the rpm first?  Or is there
something easier to do?

Ernie
news:v52fd2pe6t2100 / corp.supernews.com...