On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 07:37:52PM +0900, ts wrote:
> M> When making announcements, please give at least a minimum of info about what
> M> is announced - e.g.
>
> M> pl-ruby, a PostgreSQL Procedure Language binding for Ruby
>

>  Why do you think that there is an URL ?

Sorry, but I agree with the request. One sentence could tell me whether
'pl-ruby' is of interest to me or not. It should be included out of
politeness, to save people having to do work as a result of their posting.

Generally I ignore such postings. If the poster can't be bothered to inform
me what their module is for, why should I be bothered to go look at it?

Regards,

Brian.