Hi,

In message "Re: OSCON Ruby presentations?"
    on 03/01/29, Chad Fowler <chad / chadfowler.com> writes:

|Matz, if you were to do a tutorial, O'Reilly would cover a decent amount
|of your travel expenses.  That might be the best way to get to OSCON.  I
|would suggest that if you can get to OSCON, we should find a way to
|sponsor your RubyConf trip.  We can probably do that with a friendly loan
|from someone who's got the cash (I think we can find that) and then pay it
|back with conference attendance fees.

Since half day or full day tutorial, which enable travel expense
payment, is too hard for me, I'm going to submit 45 minute
presentation.  Unless somebody ask me about specific subject he wants
to hear, I'm going to submit something like "The Power and Philosophy
of Ruby".

							matz.