Greetings,

Would anyone be interested in starting a Speaker Design software in Ruby? I
am quite familiar with ruby, expect for GUIs, and also with speaker
equations. It would be fairly easy to get a project off the ground.

Some of the features I would like to see:
* Graphing of various response curves
* A printable version of the math equations used in the design for reference
* Windows and Linux versions
* Executable file for Windows which don't require the user to install tons
of libraries
* A "wizard" which would guide the user to pick the best parameters for
his/her tastes in sound

I need help with widgets and user interface, and I figure themore, the
merrier.

Michael Vera