Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:6467] Release Schedule?"
    on 00/11/21, Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng <hgs / dmu.ac.uk> writes:

|Is there going to be a 1.6.1.x bugs-fix release, or is 1.6.2 coming
|"Real Soon Now" :-), or is it going to take a while before the next
|release of any sort?  Just so we know -- I'm not trying to speed things
|up.

Good question.

Ruby/Tk maintainer asked me a few days for update.
I myself have several things to check.

Plus, I'm going to be unplugged from Wednesday to Saturday.

In conclusion, the release of 1.6.2 would be either next week (just
before Perl/Ruby Conference at Kyoto) or the week following.

I hope so.

							matz.
p.s.
The schedule may change without previous notice. ;-)