I'm brand new to using postgresql.  I'm real familiar with M$ sqlserver and
I use Ruby and ado quite a bit.  However, I'm looking at Postgresql now and
have examined the dbi modules that come with the windows installer.  I can't
seem to find any examples (simple ones are fine) for connecting to a
postgresql database and making a query.  I've been up at the ruby-talk
archives and can't find something really straight forward.  Does a
documentation file exist for dbi and postgresql?
Does documenttion for dbi exist?  Where can I find them?

Thanks in advance,

Ernie