Apologies for first sending this as HTML

Can anyone help with the following? I am using HTMLParser to extract hidden
fields from a form using the following code. It does what I want, but it
also writes out tokens from the parsing to standard out. Is there anyway to
do this silently?

Peter Booth

       <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> (image) (image) (image)
(image)
       (image) (image) (image) (image) (image) (image) (image) Please Log In
       (image) (image) (image) (image) (image) (image) (image) (image)
(image)
       (image) (image) (image) (image) (image) User Name: (image) (image)
       Password: (image) (image) (image) (image) Remember my User Name
(image)
       (image) (image) (image) (image) (image) (image) (image) (image)
(image)
       (image) (image)(image) (image) (image) (image) (image) (image) If you
       have a SecurID card, please enter your SecurID password/PIN followed
by

       page = myHttpSession.get(pathQuery)
        	body  = page.body

            # use html parser to extract hidden fields
            w = DumbWriter.new
            f = AbstractFormatter.new(w)

            parser = PageParser.new(f)
            parser.feed(body)
            parser.close
            hiddenFields = parser.hiddenFields

# reads the hidden fields in a stream of HTML and exposes them as a Hash

class PageParser < HTMLParser
      attr :hiddenFields
      def initialize(f)
            super( f )