Recently there were yet another Ruby Flash discussion.
It was mentioned that Flash was not supported on FreeBSD.
So I asked their customer support about the status.
Here is their answer:

<snip>
At the moment there are no plans to compile the Macromedia Flash Player for
FreeBSD. However, we do offer licensing for developers if they are
interested in compiling the source code on their OS of choice. This page has
more information on licensing the source code:
<http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashplayer/licensing/sourcecode/>

We also have an open SWF forum for developers:
<http://webforums.macromedia.com/openswf/categories.cfm?catid=221&zb=4438252

The best thing to do would be to fill out the Feature Request form here:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/email/wishform/
and have other FreeBSD users do the same.

The engineers view the wishlist regularly and would consider porting the
player to UNIX if enough users request for it.

</snip>

Mikkel