Hello,

In message "Re: Photo Gallery"
    on 03/02/10, "Useko Netsumi" <usenets / nyc.rr.com> writes:

> Hi Clifford, thanks for the info and I will definitely check it out. I have
> one question though, does your tools have the capabilities to extract
> information embedded in the JPEQ image?  Thanks

I am developping EXIF tag parsing library written in _pure_ ruby.
With this library, you can get information defined in Exif-2.2 standard,
some extension tags provided by some makers (Fujifilm, etc.),
and can extract thumbnail images from pictures taken
 by digital still cameras.

If you interested in, it is available from:

http://tam.0xfa.com/exifparser-0.0.4.tar.gz

Please note APIs and implementation may be changed.

Regards,

Ryuichi Tamura