Hi,

Rich and Daniel, thank you for your comments.

On a testdrive at http://rrr.jin.gr.jp/raa/
I filled "from" field with the first day of the month
of time of the last update.  I thought a few person will
need to change YYYY part of this field.

And I left the "to" field empty.  Empty means now.
I think few person will need to specify this field.

How do you think?

Regards,
// NaHi