In article <Pine.LNX.4.33.0302080636090.3685-100000 / eli.fsl.noaa.gov>,
ahoward  <ahoward / fsl.noaa.gov> wrote:
> can you point me at some info about dbpool?  i just wrote a pure ruby dbpool
> for postgres but didn't find anything other solutions out there.

I've also posted such a DB pool system a few weeks ago, not specific to
PostgresQL as it uses DBI. Have you looked at it ?
--
Ollivier ROBERT   -=- Eurocontrol EEC/ITM -=-   roberto / eurocontrol.fr
Usenet Canal Historique                   FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!