Daniel Carrera wrote:
> Is there any way I can go to the next iteration of a loop?  Something
> like:
>
> while cond1
>     if cond2
>         continue   <-----
>     else
> end
>
> I really can't figure it out.

 From "Ruby in a Nutshell":

NEXT STATEMENT:
Jumps to the point immediately before the evaluation of a loop's
conditional.  Terminates execution of a block if called within a block
(with yield or call returning nil).

REDO STATEMENT:
Jumps to the point immediately after the evaluation of the loop's
conditional.  Restarts yield or call if called within a block.

--
Jason Voegele
"There is an essential core at the center of each man and woman that