> 3. Configure rw-config.rb using your favorite editor. (Comment: I am
> lost! If I 'cp -pr lib/* /home/nahi/lib/ruby' then what does this next
> step accomplish? It also help to see an example of what is to be
> configured.)
>
> $ cd site
> $ vi rw-config.rb

Yes. You have to set up.

> 4. Setup rw-cgi.rb as a CGI program.
>
> $ cp interface/rw-cgi.rb ~/public (Comment: Does this directory already
> exist? I have a /var/www/cgi-bin, can I use that directory or must I use
> one labelled ~/public ?)
> $ chmod 755 ~/public/rw-cgi.rb

"~public" is a example. Please read in accordance with
your environment.

> 5. Configure rw-cgi.rb. Comment 'SETUP' must be configured. (Comment:
> What? I do not understand this instruction.)

Please edit the following three lines in rw-cgi.rb.

 | $KCODE = 'EUC'  # SETUP
 | rwiki_uri = 'druby://localhost:8470'    # SETUP
 | rwiki_log_dir = '/var/tmp'              # SETUP

> 6. Check your ruby/1.6's library search path. Is your personal library
> dir included? (ex. /home/nahi/lib/ruby)
>
> $ ruby -e 'p $:'
>
> If not, exec either of below to set the search path. (Comment: Then why
> have the reader create /home/nahi in the first place? Why not run ruby
> -e 'p $:' after installing ruby, then use a directory that exists in the
> path?)

Hmm..
Did someone succeed in installation of RWiki?
I want someone to help edit/write of a manual. Please edit this Wiki page.

#Please forgive my funny English.