I still am having a problem. It seems to start with Step 3 of RWiki
Installation

3. Configure rw-config.rb using your favorite editor. (Comment: I am
lost! If I 'cp -pr lib/* /home/nahi/lib/ruby' then what does this next
step accomplish? It also help to see an example of what is to be
configured.)

$ cd site
$ vi rw-config.rb

4. Setup rw-cgi.rb as a CGI program.

$ cp interface/rw-cgi.rb ~/public (Comment: Does this directory already
exist? I have a /var/www/cgi-bin, can I use that directory or must I use
one labelled ~/public ?)
$ chmod 755 ~/public/rw-cgi.rb

5. Configure rw-cgi.rb. Comment 'SETUP' must be configured. (Comment:
What? I do not understand this instruction.)

6. Check your ruby/1.6's library search path. Is your personal library
dir included? (ex. /home/nahi/lib/ruby)

$ ruby -e 'p $:'

If not, exec either of below to set the search path. (Comment: Then why
have the reader create /home/nahi in the first place? Why not run ruby
-e 'p $:' after installing ruby, then use a directory that exists in the
path?)