Ugh.
I don't know who's in charge of the install.rb script, but whoever it is (and
future package manager programmers should listen too) - can we please have
the install scripts ignore any directories called 'CVS'? Otherwise when I
checkout something and install it, I get all these CVS directories in my
/usr/local/lib/site_ruby/ directory, since the installer seems to install
everything it can get its hands on. I know I can do a 'cvs export' instead,
and I won't get those directories, but that's not so easy for updating the
archive - you have to re-export it every time, instead of just doing a 'cvs
up'... I'm sure this would help developers, too.

Tim Bates
--
tim / bates.id.au