Hi,
In message "[ruby-talk:6408] Re: lots of Threads"
    on 00/11/17, "Brian F. Feldman" <green / FreeBSD.org> writes:

|> I really want two things for pthread:
|>
|>   * scheme to get list of existing threads
|>   * scheme to get stack region addresses for arbitrary thread
|>
|> I can make pthread Ruby (especially GC) if I get these.

|You can do something like this.  It will let you always have whatever
|info you need...

<snip Ruby/C mixture to explain the idea>

If all threads are created from Ruby, yes.  qscheme does this too.
But my concern is the situation where Ruby embedded in the
application, so that threads may be created out of Ruby world.

By the way, I was pretty impressed how easy to ready your Ruby/C
mixture.  There should be the (complied) language like this
somewhere.
							matz.