On Friday 07 February 2003 08:29 pm, Gabriel Emerson wrote:
| I decided to run Siege against Mod Ruby, ERuby, Amrita, PageTemplate,
| ruby-tmpl, and Eric Hodel's template.rb.  I have posted my results and
| observations at
|
|   http://www.io.com/~egabriel/bench/
|
| Thanks to everyone who has given me input.
|
| --gabriel

What version of Amrita did you use?  The alpha for 2.0 (1.8.0) released just a
day or so ago includes a C extension-- I'd be interested to see how that
fares.

http://www.brain-tokyo.jp/research/amrita/amrita-1.8.0.tar.gz

// Bruce

--
Bruce R. Williams :: [iusris/#ruby-lang] :: http://www.codedbliss.com

  'It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
  tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.'
  -- Samuel Adams