<  warning - low jab ahead :-)  />
So... I don't see why Ruby is so cool when you can already do the same
stuff in Perl. :-)

I appreciate Mozilla... the same way I do Perl.
I appreciate Flash... the same way I do Ruby.

Look at what people ~used~ to do with Flash, and you'll hate it.
Look at what people ~are~ doing with Flash, and you'll love it.

I think a Mozilla binding/plugin/whatever should be developed - and I
think it should compete with Flash for GUI development... the
competition and opposition is why I love programming. There's more than
one way to do anything.

Plus - you bring up a great point... Flash is cross-platform. The
~exact~ same look on Linux, Mac, and Windows... and you only develop once.

-Rich