On 2003.02.01, Hal E. Fulton <hal9000 / hypermetrics.com> wrote:
> >From time to time I've asked (with little success) who in the
> Ruby community was interested in home automation.

Wow, ouch.  What guilt!  :-)  Okay, okay, so I haven't hunkered down and
written a full Home Automation toolset in Ruby ... so sue me, I'm
expecting my second child to be born (literally) any day now.  (The
estimated due date was Jan 27-28.)

> Now I've finally set all my thoughts down in a web page.
>
> This page is not linked from anywhere yet, but you can
> find it at: http://rubyhacker.com/domo.html

Very cool.  This might be better off on a wiki, so others can edit and
contribute.  Hmm.

> Comments/criticism welcome.

Take the feature list and order it in priority order.  Then, as we find
time, we'll build those bits.  In a year or so, we might have something
of note.  Or, we won't.  Or, someone else will beat us to it.

-- Dossy