Am Freitag, 31. Januar 2003 16:51 schrieb Chris Pine:

> In any case, how 'bout it?  Let's save newbies lots of needless TypeErrors
> ("cannot convert fixnum into string?? geez, even *I* can do that..."), and
> save me lots of needless ".to_s"s.
>
> Chris

In my opinion it is good as it is because it isnt that much work for the
Programmer, but it is for the Interpreter if u do what u want to do because
how can he be sure that it is puts string+string what u want ??? Then alot of
other rules must be changed because a fixnum objekt is different to a
stringobjekt and so u try to create a  exception of the basic rules of Ruby.
That is not good ! Keep our Language clean, thats one of the Keys i like
Ruby, no exceptions, no excuses !

mfg. Jonas