Just to make sure: From what I read in this thread there are quite some
situations which could be problematic with exporting a variable from a
block to its enclosing scope. Are all these situations properly regarded?

I still feel a unwary about this change...

Regards

    robert

news:1043856555.207520.16066.nullmailer / picachu.netlab.jp...