Hi,

RDtool: http://raa.ruby-lang.org/search.rhtml?search=rdtool
Or do you mean RD2 extension to Wiki format?  As far as I know,
there it isn't...

> I may be very wrong, but I think these sorts of documents are better
> served by RDoc, and that we should make an effort to use that instead.

IMHO, we should compare RDoc with RDtool, and compare
SimpleMarkup format + extention for RDoc with RD format.
I think http://rdoc.sourceforge.net/rd/index.html is fair
though RDtool is 'RDtool', not 'RDTool'. :)

I love RDoc's embedding format (rdoc package - SimpleMarkup package).
I never think SimpleMarkup is not good, but I wish if I can
use RD format in RDoc embedding format like;

class Foo
  # Foo bar
  # :label
  #   definition
  def method..

Because I have tons of RD resource.

I know, I should write generators/html_generator_from_rd.rb plus
something needed.  Is there anyone who did it?

Regards,
// NaHi